All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- Advent and Christmas at All Hallows 2021
- Sunday Worship 9th January 2022
- Sunday Worship 2nd January 2022
- Christmas Day Worship 2021
- What is Christmas all about?
- Sunday Worship 19th December 2021 – “All Hallows’ Nativity Goes Wrong!”
- Sunday Worship 12th December 2021
- Sunday Worship 5th December 2021
- 27 lives
- Sunday Worship 28th November 2021
- Sunday Worship 21st November 2021
- Sunday Worship 14th November 2021 – Remembrance Sunday